Notifications
Clear all

Tips for Project1999

4 Posts
2 Users
2 Likes
(@velious)
Topic starter

Hello, here are some of my most valuable tips that can help one on the journey through EQ.

Tip 1: As we all know, classic EQ didnt have in game maps, and this can be discouraging to new players. Use sense heading.  This acts as a compass, telling you the direction you are facing. This is a skill you can learn from your class trainer. Put at least 1 point into sense heading. Then hotkey sense heading(remember which hotkey), and press ALT-O to enter Everquests option menu.  Go to the keys tab, and click the drop down and navigate to hotkeys. Find which Hotkey number you've set your sense heading into, and click the alternate key setting for thay specific hotkey number. Incorporate your movement keys with sense heading, so as you move your character around, you're actively raising the sense heading skill,  as well as getting notified of the direction you face.  This is great when you look at Project1999

Tip 2: Low of food and drink all the dang time? Do same with the foraging skill as well if your looking to actively raise it. (Bind the hotkey to one of your movement keys)

More tips to come

Veli

Posted : 23/01/2024 3:47 pm
(@john)
Member Admin

Excellent! Many will know this but like you, I have seen plenty of posts from people to whom this is news. So I will include them, thanks @Velious

“I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It’s the only way to be sure.”

Posted : 23/01/2024 4:21 pm
Velious reacted
(@john)
Member Admin

Just to let you know, I will include a dedicated tips feature with yours and that will probably be the next episode and then continue, so keep them coming. Thanks! 

“I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It’s the only way to be sure.”

Posted : 28/01/2024 1:27 am
(@john)
Member Admin

Tip number 1 is in episode 10. 😎 

Posted : 17/02/2024 12:33 pm

Subscribe To The Podcast

Subscribe to get the latest episodes!

Cookie Consent with Real Cookie Banner